RIDERCOURSE CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
At On The Road Again, we want everyone to have a good experience learning to ride.
Please read the following carefully to make sure you are aware of the circumstances that will cause you to forfeit your enrollment fee, and be unable to complete the course.
- I understand and agree that if I cancel or reschedule my enrollment in a class with more than 7 days’ notice, tuition will be refunded an amount less $10 or 10 percent of the total, whichever is greater. On The Road Again can be notified by email at Info@LRN2ride.com, or by mail to 3A Marshall Dr, Selden, N.Y. 11784.
Cancellations/Rescheduling by phone will not be accepted.
2. I understand and agree that if I cancel or reschedule with less than 7 days notice & before 3 pm the day before the first day of the class, tuition will be refunded less one hundred dollars ($100.00).
3. I understand and agree that if I cancel or reschedule after 3 pm the day before class begins, the same day class begins, or after class begins or fail to show up, there will be no refund. No make-up will be scheduled.
4. I understand and agree that if I fail to attend all scheduled classes and any makeup classes that may become necessary due to uncontrollable conditions (such as weather) there will be no refund. If makeup classes become necessary, On The Road Again will attempt to schedule them at the student’s convenience.
5. I understand and agree that if I fail to bring required riding gear (sturdy, over-the-ankle footwear, long-sleeved shirt or jacket, long pants, full-fingered gloves, and eye protection), I will not be permitted to participate in the course and there will be no refund.
6. I understand and agree that if I am believed to be under the influence of either a legal or illegal substance, or do not have the required license and/or permit, or for minors, notarized parental permission, I will be removed from the class and there will be no refund.
7. I understand and agree that if I am counseled out of the class for not being able to achieve the objectives of the range exercises within the allotted time, or fails to abide by the course safety and instructional guidelines, there will be no refund.
On The Road Again reserves the right to change the class times as necessary due to emergency situations (vehicle breakdowns, Acts of God, staff emergency, etc.)